Aquaforest Protect Dip
Aquaforest Protect Dip is a disinfecting solution for bathing and dipping corals. It is very effective at removing parasites from corals.
Aquaforest Protect Dip thoroughly cleanses the surface of coral reducing the risk of developing many diseases, such as: tissue necrosis, coral bleaching, mycosis, AEFW (parasites), bristle worms or Brown Jelly Syndrome.
The formula is perfect for introducing new corals into the tank and for quarantine. The bathing process ensures healthy appearance, growth and development of corals. In addition, the solution is safe for corals, contains no iodine or oxidizing compounds.
How to use Aquaforest Protect Dip
- Carry out the coral bath treatment out of the tank in a jug or bowel.
- Shake the treatment before use.
- Dissolve 2.5 ml AF Protect Dip in 5 litres of saltwater or water taken directly from the tank.
- Immerse the coral in the prepared solution and gently clean its surface by rinsing with water or using a toothbrush.
- You can add a small pump of air stone if available.
- The bath should take up to 5 minutes. Be careful to keep a stable temperature especially during colder times. A unwell coral will not react well to a temperature swing.
- To rinse, transfer the coral into a container filled with clean saltwater repeat the process above.
- Transfer the cleaned coral back into the tank. Once used, the solution may not be reused.
- Do not pour the solution into the aquarium. Do not use the product if fish, snails, mussels, crabs or shrimp are in the tank. Use only out of the tank.
Keep away from children. Product for aquarium use only. Not suitable for human consumption.