Blagdon Clear Pond Treatment For Murky Pond Water
We are often asked how to clear a murky pond. From market leaders Blagdon, Clear pond is designed to eradicate algae blooms and other causes of cloudy water in your garden pond. Blagdon Clear Pond had great reviews and rapidly clears water when it is cloudy/dirty and brown/grey in appearance. It works by rapidly clumping suspended particles together and causing them to sink out of suspension or become trapped in the filter. Blagdon Clear pond is an affordable, easy to use treatment for filter aid.
Blagdon Clear Pond At A Glance
- Removes dirt, algae blooms and cloudy water in garden ponds
- Completely safe to use in all wildlife ponds
- Safe for all fish species
- Clumps together the fine suspended particles and quickly clears dirty, cloudy water
- Successfully aids filtration
- Easy to administer into the water
- Enhances the health of fish and their surrounding living conditions
- Preserves the life of your pond filter
- Genuine Blagdon product
- Available in 3 sizes; 250ml, 500ml and 1000ml
This treatment will aid your pond filter too. Clear pond rapidly clears green, cloudy, dirty or milky water by clumping together suspended particles causing them to sink or become trapped in the filter, enhancing mechanical filtration. The helps keep your pond looking good all year round. Clear Pond’s formula is naturally safe and is harmless to filters and all species of pond fish, plants and water using wildlife.
Suspended particles in the pond create a very unattractive mucky pond. Not only that, but these conditions can effect fish. This is due to clogging their delicate gill membranes in fish, resulting in a lack of oxygen which can sometimes be fatal and ruin a once healthy pond. Not to mention cutting out light to submerged aquatic plants resulting in poor growth and restricting all the food they can do. Blagdon Clear Pond clumps together the fine suspended particles and quickly clears dirty, cloudy water whilst also successfully aiding filtration.
Blagdon Clear Pond not only enhances the health of fish and their surrounding living conditions, but preserves the life of your pond filter. The solution is easy to add to your pond water and keeps it looking clean and healthy all year round.
Blagdon Clear Pond Instructions
- Calculate the ponds volume. length x width x depth x 1000 gives you the volume in litres (measured in meter) for gallons x 4.45.
- Shake the bottle well
- Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal, squeeze bottle until chamber is filled to the required level
- Add 1 x 25ml measure for every 500 litres (110 gals) of pond water. We recommend adding Clear Pond to a bucket of water and then distribute this evenly over the ponds surface. Take care when calculating the required dosage as an over dose can cause prolonged brown discolouration
- This is a single dose treatment and it is safe to re-dose after 5 days.
- This product will improve the effectiveness of mechanical filtration
You can find more pond treatments here
Need a professional pond cleaner? We recommend Specialist Aquatic Solutions for all your pond services.