Bubble Magus Roller Filter
Bubble Magus have entered the roller filter market in style with the best priced filter on the market whilst not compromising on quality. We love all things that make reefing that bit easier making this a must have.
The Bubble Magus Roll Filter removes the need for filter socks and filter wool. We hate the chore of replacing and cleaning filter socks this great product means no more regular messing about and more time sitting back and enjoying your aquarium. Water is fed into the internal chamber via the aquarium systems drain, and through the filter roll.
When the water level rises in the chamber due to filter clogging the water level switch triggers the motor to wind on the filter roll to a new fresh piece. The water level will then drop repeating the process. Used correctly this filter will leave you with excellent clarity. By removing solid waste directly it will help keep your phosphates and nitrate down.
Bubble Magus Roller Filter arf Specifications:
- L 17cm x W 17cm x H 35cm
- W 27cm including motor body
- 12v DC motor
- 110 – 240 volt power adapter, DC12v 1Amp output
- Water level switch
- Filter roll, nonwoven 150mm width, 25 meter length
- Inlet pipe outside diameter 32 mm
- Flexible hose 32 mm inside diameter, approx 39 cm length
- 2 piece suitable hose clamps
- Safety overflow
- Inlet pipe can be changed to either side
- Motor can be changed to either side
- Height adjustable hanging brackets
- Takes flow of upto 6000 litres per hour
Bubble Magus Roller Filter review