Gamma NutraPlus Krill Pacifica Suspension – Natural
Gamma NutraPlus Krill Pacifica is a natural, liquid feed suspension using whole krill pacifica, suitable for all aquarium inhabitants. It can be used for every day feeding of fish, corals and other invertebrates. You can use it as frequently as required, ensuring full consumption and no wastage. Gamma NutraPlus Krill Pacifica is particularly useful for feeding Angelfish, Butterflyfish and other sensitive fish. It is easily digestible and contains naturally occuring sensory attractants to encourage feeding. This is particularly useful for feeding new fish.
For best results dilute dilute the required amount in tank water before feeding.
Created by the specialist Tropical Marine Aquarium (TMC).
Gamma NutraPlus Krill Pacifica Ingredients:
Water, krill pacifica (Euphasia pacifica sp.), salt, crustacean derivatives, EU permitted antioxidants and stabilisers
The maximum recommended dose for all the gamma liquid range is 3ml (20 drops) per 100 litres.
Refrigeration is not required but keep out of direct sunlight and tightly sealed. Do not contaminate the food with wet fingers. Keep out of reach of children. This product does not contain nuts but is made in a factory that handles nuts.
Pet food only, not for human consumption!
Gamma NutraPlus Krill Pacifica At a Glance
- Recommended feeding Guide, 3ml (20 drops) per 100 litres
- Ready to use with natural ingredients
- Concentrated mix of crustaceans, plankton and marine algae’s in liquid suspension
- Natural occurring attractants
- Ideal for reef aquariums
- Bottle size 100ml & 200ml
- Suitable for everyday feeding
- Easily digestible
- Low waste if fed correctly
- Use in conjunction with Gamma Nutra Complete, Algae & Colour Boost and Liquid Feeds to provide a varied diet and maintain your fish in optimum condition.