Gamma NutraPlus Reef Food Suspension Blend
TMC Gamma NutraPlus Reef Food is a blended, concentrated liquid feed suspension. It contains a blend of marine fish eggs, whole red plankton (Calanus sp), krill pacifica and phytoplankton. It has been specially formulated for every day feeding of marine inverts including all reef and mixed community filter feeders. You can use as frequently as required, ensuring full consumption and no wastage.
The maximum recommended dose for all the gamma liquid range is 3ml (20 drops) per 100 litres. For best results dilute dilute the required amount in tank water before feeding.
Gamma NutraPlus Reef Food Ingredients:
Water, marine fish eggs (Cypselurus agoo sp.), red plankton (Calanus sp.), krill pacifica (Euphasia pacifica sp.), phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis, Tetraselmis), salt, crustacean derivatives, EU permitted antioxidants and stabilisers.
Gamma NutraPlus Reef Food At a Glance
- Recommended feeding Guide, 3ml (20 drops) per 100 litres
- Ready to use with natural ingredients
- Concentrated mix of crustaceans, plankton and marine algae’s in liquid suspension
- Natural occurring attractants
- Ideal for reef aquariums
- Bottle size 100ml & 200ml
- Suitable for everyday feeding
- Easily digestible
- Low waste if fed correctly
- Use in conjunction with Gamma Nutra Complete, Algae & Colour Boost and Liquid Feeds to provide a varied diet and maintain your fish in optimum condition.
You can find more of the gamma range here.
Refrigeration is not required but keep out of direct sunlight and tightly sealed. Do not contaminate the food with wet fingers. Keep out of reach of children. This product does not contain nuts but is made in a factory that handles nuts.
Pet food only, not for human consumption!