TMC Gamma NutraPlus SPS Coral Food
Tropical Marine Centre bring us this mixed, concentrated liquid feed for SPS Corals. The feed is suspended, using a mix of crustaceans, plankton and marine algae. It has been specially formulated for frequent feeding of small polyped stony corals (SPS) and other marine invertebrates. Feed Gamma NutraPlus SPS Coral Food several times weekly or as frequently as required, ensuring full consumption and no wastage.
Gamma NutraPlus Food Suspensions are easily digestible liquid foods suitable for aquarium inhabitants. They are an ultra convenient way of getting all the benefits of our Gamma Frozen Foods, but without the need for a freezer!
Gamma NutraPlus SPS Coral Food Ingredients:
Water, crustacean derivatives, phytoplankton (Nannochloropsis, Isochrysis, Tetraselmis), salt, spirulina, aquatic
appropriate yeasts, EU permitted antioxidants and stabilisers
You can find more of the gamma range here.
Gamma NutraPlus SPS Coral Food At a Glance
- Recommended feeding Guide, 3ml (20 drops) per 100 litres
- Ready to use with natural ingredients
- Concentrated mix of crustaceans, plankton and marine algae’s in liquid suspension
- Natural occurring attractants
- Ideal for large polyp stony corals
- Bottle size 100ml – 200ml
- Suitable for everyday feeding
- Easily digestible
- Low waste if fed correctly
- Use in conjunction with Gamma Nutra Complete, Algae & Colour Boost and Liquid Feeds to provide a varied diet and maintain your fish in optimum condition.
Keep out of reach of children. This product does not contain nuts but is made in a factory that handles nuts.
Pet food only, not for human consumption!