The Milwaukee Digital Refractometer
A revleations for the modern fishkeeper for testing aquarium salinity/specific gravity.
Say goodbye to squinting through an out of focus refractometer whilst awkwardly trying to calibrate it!
Milwaukee Digital Refractometer for Seawater Measurement
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Battery operation with Low Power indicator
- Automatically turns off after 3 minutes of non-use.
- Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key.
- Dual Level LCD with Primary and Secondary Display
- Light Source: Yellow LED
- Measurements Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume: 100 µL (cover prism totally)
- Sample Cell: SS ring and flint glass prism
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40°C / 50 to 104°F
- Case Material: ABS
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V AA (included for free)
- Battery Life: 5000 readings
- Auto-shut off: after 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 102 x 67 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- 9 V battery;
- Instruction manual
Take a look at the video below from Dans Reef to see the Milwaukee Digital Refractometer is action.
For more high quality test kits click here