The Milwaukee Digital Refractometer
The Milwaukee Digital Refractometer is a revelation for the modern fishkeeper for testing aquarium salinity/specific gravity and has been met with excellent reviews.
Say goodbye to squinting through an out of focus refractometer whilst awkwardly trying to calibrate it!
Milwaukee Digital Refractometer for Seawater Measurement
Milwaukee Digital Refractometer Calibration
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC)
- Battery operation with Low Power indicator
- Automatically turns off after 3 minutes of non-use.
- Place a few drops of the sample in the well and press the READ key.
- Dual Level LCD with Primary and Secondary Display
- Light Source: Yellow LED
- Measurements Time: Approximately 1.5 seconds
- Minimum Sample Volume: 100 µL (cover prism totally)
- Sample Cell: SS ring and flint glass prism
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic between 10 and 40°C / 50 to 104°F
- Case Material: ABS
- Battery Type: 1 x 9V AA (included for free)
- Battery Life: 5000 readings
- Auto-shut off: after 3 minutes of non-use
- Dimensions: 192 x 102 x 67 mm
- Weight: 420 g
- 9 V battery;
- Instruction manual
Take a look at the video below from Dans Reef to see the Milwaukee Digital Refractometer is action.
For more high quality test kits click here