When to use NT Labs Aquarium Anti-Internal Bacteria?
Certain species of bacteria such as Pseudomonas, Aeromonas and Vibrio bacteria can infect fish internally, causing an array of symptoms.
Use NT Labs Aquarium Anti-Internal Bacteria when fish become lethargic, have clamped fins, stop eating and have red blotches on fins or under body.
How to use NT Labs Aquarium Anti-Internal Bacteria?
- Calculate the volume of your aquarium in litres (length x width x depth (in cm)/1000). Alternatively, use NT Dosage Calculator to help you.
- Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
- Mix required dose of treatment with 1 litre of aquarium water.
- Add slowly to aquarium.
- This treatment can be repeated every other day up to four applications if necessary.
- If the aquarium water has a KH of 12 dKH or more and a pH of 7.5 or more, the dose can be doubled.
“Comprehensive and easy to use, I often like to have a couple of bottles of Anti-Internal Bacteria treatment or Disease Solve to hand. Nice to know that I’m not the only one who rates these products!” Nathan Hill, the Associate Editor of Practical Fishkeeping Magazine
Q: I have to remove chlorine & chloramine from my tap water so why am I now adding it in with these products? A: Although they share very similar names, chloramine and chloramine T are in fact very different compounds and have quite different properties.
For common frequently asked questions, click here.
Active Ingredients: Chloramine T 1150 mg/100 mL