NT Labs Marine Coral Dip – Must Have Item For Your Marine Aquarium!
Corals can harbour pests that are unwanted in a marine aquarium. NT Labs Coral Dip uses natural ingredients to expel these common coral pests but at the same time is gentle on the host coral. It is safe to use on soft, LPS and SPS corals. You can also use it to treat live rock if you are concerned pests are living inside it.
This Coral Dip is effective in removing the following parasites:
Acropora Eating Flatworms (AEFW)
Montipora Eating Nudibranchs
Zoanthid Eating Spiders
Also aids in the treatment of:
Filamentous Hair Algae
Rapid Tissue Necrosis (RTN)
Slow Tissue Necrosis (STN)
Bacterial Infections & More
You can treat corals suffering with parasites, and as a prophylactic measure to promote healthy corals before parasites or bacterial infections become harmful. This Promotes Coral Health. It is hard on parasites whilst compared to other dipping techniques is easy on corals making it a perfect prophylactic treatment protecting your coral investment. Whether or not you quarantine your corals before putting them in your aquarium, dipping corals decreases the probability of adding a parasite into your aquarium eco-system.
Directions for using NT Labs Marine Coral Dip
This product should not be used on fish, shrimp, crabs, snails, clams or other invertebrates. Do not add it directly to your aquarium.
- Shake the bottle gently before use.
- In a bucket add the correct dosage as stated on the label.
- Mix well using a small power head and/or a air stone.
- Keep the water moving and add your coral. If you do not have a power head, gently shake the coral in the coral dip.
- Keep the coral in the coral dip for 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 5 to 10 minutes, remove the coral and discard the coral dip.
- Do not reuse the coral dip as parasite may release toxins.
- Rinse the coral with clean saltwater and return to aquarium.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
FOR CORAL USE ONLY
DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Need a better viewing angle for yout corals? Take a look at this coral viewer for a clear view from above.
Loosing corals and need expert advice? Specialist Aquatic Solutions offer professional aquarium services and consultancy. You can learn more about there services here.