Two Little Fishies ReVive Coral Cleaner
Two Little Fishies ReVive Coral Cleaner is a product developed by Julian Sprung for cleansing live stony corals. It is a surface cleaning formula based on plant extracts. Use for all general purpose live coral cleansing, as a part of acclimation to aquariums when corals are first received, for rinsing prior to shipping, and for rinsing newly fragmented corals, such as at coral farming facilities. 500 ml (16.8 fl oz) bottle.
When to use Two Little Fishies Revive Coral Cleaner
ReVive Coral Cleaner is designed for all general purpose live coral cleansing, including the acclimation of live corals to aquariums and rinsing newly fragmented corals.
How to use Two Little Fishies ReVive Coral Cleaner
- Mix 4 capfuls (40 ml) of ReVive per gallon of clean saltwater in a bucket or other container suitable for bathing the coral.
- Wash coral in this mixture for a few minutes while gently swirling it or use an air stone for agitation.
- After the bath, remove coral from ReVive/saltwater mixture and place it in a saltwater aquarium with moderate water flow.
- The ReVive/saltwater may be used again for cleaning several corals, but it should be discarded after 1 hour of use.
- Keep an eye on temperature as it may shock corals if there is a difference between the aquarium and treatment bucket.
Note: For cleaning live coral only. ReVive is not a medication, nor is it intended to be a substitute for any medication. Not for use as a household cleaner. Not for human consumption.
Keep out of reach of children: Keep cap tightly sealed. In case of contact, wash immediately from skin and clothing with plain soap and water. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink a full glass of water, and call a physician. Irritating to eyes upon contact. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes.
Contains: Oleum abietis 0.5%, Citrus limon 0.5%
Reefs.com have done a great interview with the man himself, you can watch it below.